With your Debit/ATM card you can:
- Withdraw cash
- Express Cash - Set your preferred withdrawal amount as your "personalised" fast cash option.
- Check the balance in your account
- Request an interim statement of account. This will be generated and mailed to you
- Get a 'mini-statement' of your account whenever required
- Request for a cheque book
- Change your Personal Identification Number
- Transfer funds to any SCB account in the country
- Deposit cash or cheques at our select ATMs in the country
- Top up your pre-paid mobile account
- Register for Mobile Banking
- Update your Mobile number
Standard Chartered Bank has partnered with National Financial Switch (NFS) and Cashnet shared ATM networks. Cardholders of member banks of NFS & Cashnet can access SCB ATMs for cash withdrawal and balance enquiries.
Standard Chartered Bank ATMs are also a part of VISA International Plus ATM network and the MasterCard International Cirrus ATM Network. All Domestic and International VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Cirrus or Maestro cardholders can access SCB ATMs for cash withdrawal and balance enquiries.